Wednesday, December 15, 2010

16th December - 22nd December 2010

Sorry guys, my internet went a bit retarded, so I had to do this blog almost out of my memory on updates friends gave me.
----------------------------------------------

- 16th December 2010

*The Night When The Moon Played The Piano
A Stonebay Showcase
Venue: Laundry Bar, Mutiara Damansara (Curve)
Time: 9pm onwards
Entry: FREE
Catch bands like Beatburns and Stonebay share a stage!


















- 17th December 2010

* Dance Punk Party December 2010
Venue: Palate Palette, Jln. Mesui (behind Jalan Changkat BB)
Time: 8pm
Entry: RM15
Catch a stage with energetics like M.O.I.S.T, Enrai, The Fridays, Parttimelovers and Ben's Bitches!













- 18th December 2010

* I Am David Sparkle LIVE in KL
Venue: MapKL Solaris Dutamas
Time: 7pm
Entry: RM25
Catch: Deepset, Akta Angkasa, Sphere and They Will Kill Us All open for I Am David Sparkle!


















- 19th December 2010

* I Am David Sparkle LIVE in Penang
Venue: Soundmaker's Studio
Time: 7pm
Entry: RM20
Catch: Khottal, Hui Se Di Dai and 41 open for I Am David Sparkle!

















* Artista Festival @ Tropicana City Mall, Artista Club; this will be held from afternoon until night, with a variety of bands such as BeforeAfters, Beatburns and many many more!

* Hujan will be performing @ Miri, Sarawak at the Hujan Vs. Bunkface Showcase.

-----------------------------
Enjoy, people!

No comments: